In order to get new customers, or indeed more sales from your existing customers, it is well-worth having a marketing strategy. A marketing strategy should ideally support your business strategy and help your business to achieve its goals.
A good place to start is to concentrate on 1 or 2 key business goals and then devise a marketing strategy around achieving those goals. For example a business goal could simply be "increase sales" this could be supported by a marketing strategy whose goal is to "increase number of customers".
The marketing strategy itself should:
- be simply written and easy to follow by all those involved with its implementation.
- consider both the online and offline elements of the strategy.
- ensure that it supports the business goal it is designed to support.
- explain the target audience(s) and how they will be addressed.
- cover the different types of marketing being undertaken and ensure they all complement each other.
If you would like to know more about how to create and successfully implement your marketing strategy please contact us today.